Monday, January 25, 2010

25 January 2010.....MON...Time 9.24pm...
Just pass my birthday...pass 2 days...on the sat...i went to my grandpa house to visit my grandpa...my mum mention that the day was my birthday...then my grandpa said today he is not free...he will let me...ME...choose the restaurant to eat on the sun...then i sure said ok la...coz he said he will be fee on the sun after 3pm...the ok lo...the next day...everyone come to grandpa house...and i thought that i can get to choose the restaurant...who know...no...like usual he decide...YONG KEE...i was quite...not quite...is very shi wang...even terence also got hear that he said he let me choose...when reach yong kee...god mum told me that terence is also sad because that place is not the place i choose...but nevermind la...my family had taken me to victoria station to celebrate my birthday...but the food is not that good anymore...
~~today like usual go to class early coz start at 8am ma...then when we had a group discussion...chef asked us to design a 4 types of menu...and my group is quite creative...think of various types of dishes...and usual...olny 1 person never give any opinion or anything...they even think of a restaurant name...DIANNE'S PALACE...i don't know how on earth they think of such name...so cute and like fairytale...that all for today...write again tomorrow...if got time...

No comments:

Post a Comment