Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What's next???

WOW.. It's been a year since my last post.. now you can see that I'm a very lazy person.. HAHAHA.. No excuse this time, it's time to update my blog..

I've officially graduated from William Angliss.. I have move and live in Melbourne for my studies for 2 and a half years.. and now, I'm back to my home sweet home.. Time flies really really fast, like super de duper fast.. Just like a blink of an eye.. Phew, what an experince..  it was a good one in fact.. Great memories too..

Now I'm preparing for my next step, working in bakeries to gain experience.. after 5 years (I hope), I can manage to open my own pastry cafe.. Yes, I do have my dreams.. I may be small but I think big.. I just hope that I get to see myself open my own cafe, keep pushing myself, work myself up and maybe find a good partner and get married??? Haha, even myself can't see this in my future..


Just know for now that Life is short and nobody knows what will happen tomorrow..
Oh well, just live mine without any regrets..

QUOTE:
Life is an Adventure, DARE IT...
Life is a Love, ENJOY IT...
Life is a Tragedy, FACE IT...
Life is a Struggle, FIGHT IT...
Life is a Promise, FULFILL IT...



Sept 17, 2014
12.50am

No comments:

Post a Comment