Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grown Up Wishes...Hope will come true....

20th of January...Time 10.14pm...
back again.....
- at anywhere...i sees couples...holding hands...romantic...
- actually i wish that i can meet my prince soon...or maybe he already appear but i don't know...
- when my uncle and aunt ask or talk about married stuff...i always said i don't want to get married...Actually i LIED...i really hope that i will meet my prince...the guy that is good, kind, romantic, care about me, don't drink, don't smoke, don't gamble, always tells me the truth and lots more...BUT nowadays...if you wish to meet a very good guy is very hard...that why sometimes i got think of not to get married...coz i always think that guys likes me because of my family background....
- I WANT TO FIND THE PERSON THAT LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM!!!!!!!NOT BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!
- i know that is hard...but i'll wait that perfect guy comes...if not...i rather don't get married.....(THE TRUTH)...........
- i likes to watch romance movies...coz i always sees the perfect ending...that is the main male and female character will end up together and lives happily ever after...(but in real life...don't know have a not)...like the 连戏剧命中注定我爱你...the male character is very rich...and the female character is a normal girl...even王子变青蛙...the drama's are almost the same...Korean Drama also...all happy ending...that's why i like to watch romance movies.....neither movies nor drama...both my favorite...
It's late..i'll stop here...going to college tomorrow early...
THIS BLOG THAT I CREATE IS LIKE MY DIARY...I'LL WRITE MY FEELING AND DAILY THINGS THAT HAPPEN AROUND ME...AND I DID NOT LET ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS...I JUST WANT SAY OUT MY FEELING SO I WILL FEEL BETTER...COZ SOMETIMES NOT EVERYTHING I CAN TELL OR TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS...EVEN MY MOM...THE PERSON THAT I TRUSTED MOST...SHE IS JUST LIKE MY SISTER...LOVE YOU,MOM...
IF ANYBODY CAN CRAKE THE PASSWORD...LUCKY YOU...YOU WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, MY FEELING...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment