Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy...

20th of january 2010...time 9.58pm...
haha...count down time... 3 more days to my birthday...ah.....so excited....
~yesterday i go out gurney with my best friend pei chiew...she belanja me eat dinner...THANK YOU...
(actually she asked me lots of time what i want for my birthday...and i said no neeed to buy me anything...but she insist to buy me something...therefore i said..."why don't you belanja me eat??"...)
~today i go out gurney again with my friend rebecca for movies...we go and watch the movie 'the spy next door'...and she belanja me watch...wa...and is Premier Class oh........the seat is very comfortable and big...and again another THANK YOU...
~i have a new camera...wa...i ask my dad to buy 1 la...
~i wish my this year's birthday will have surprise.......HOPE!!!!....Surprise....don't know wat but just want surprise....haha...i want a big change for my birthday this year.....19 year old already...wa..so fast...times really really is flying...my brother is 17 this year and my sis 12 this year...
~this year Chinese New Year...my family and i are going to Xi Aun,China...quite excited....but the weather is not that good...coz it will be very cool.......

No comments:

Post a Comment