Thursday, April 29, 2010

1st...

29th april 2010......thursday........windy day...
Am i a talkative person or a quiet person???...hmm...i wonder...
Today morning having breakfast...like usual...n N was sitting in front of me...we talk...n she told me that she LIKES S...n i was like...ya i know...u have told me at bakery class...n on bakery class she told me...n my reaction is like huh???...i mean it...HUH???...she likes sean since sem 1...n at that time he had girl friend...so she keep her feelings to herself...later she know that they had broke up...her feeling comes out...n at yesterday night...S come to the restaurant and find chef...n don't know what happen...n she also told me that when the day she cooks the menu...he will come and eat...n i notice her smile...so sweet...SWEET...happy for her...but now she doesn't know they R actually likes him too...when N told her she likes S...her heart broken...i'm speechless...i don't know how la...never meet up situation like this before...don't know how to talk to R la...n just now in class...she saw N and S was passing papers to each other...n she told me...n i don't know what to say to her...Actually she knows that she will don't have chance already...but she she still don't want to give up...why ah???...STUPID...if know no chance...then let go la...if not will suffer even worst...but she don't want to listen...anyway...i advice her already...so now is up to her la...i wants to tell N just now...but end up i hold on to it...don't know why...SHIT...n another weird thing is that R ask me to drive back to palazzo just to go and take a pair of socks to lend her...what men...waste of my petrol nia....there is no benefit in me...she wants to go bowling alley...so ask me for a socks...CRAZY...purposely ask me to drive back to take socks....wait la...KEE XIAO...is your problem la...not mine...why must i care...n she say because i stay near...or...so stay near must take for you la...WAIT...BAN BAN TAN...SHIT...HATE IT MAN...she actually don't understand why last evening i was so angry...for a long time i never fa pi qi liao...yesterday came out...ask me to go take hot water n the water takes a long time to full the container...n nobody came to help me...n when i went back to the restaurant...there is nobody around...this makes me angrier...SHIT...think i'm who...i usually don't refuse to people when they ask for help but doesn't mean that i won't refuse...sometimes i will refuse also...i'm not your maid...next time take yourself...STUPID...now i know more clearly who is she...she is so bossy...she is older than me...but her thinking is USELESS and CHILDISH...THINK youself la...and think twice before you do or say anything...SHIT...can't grow up...what man...GROW UP LA SHIT...STUPID...ahhhh...feel more better...


No comments:

Post a Comment