Wednesday, May 26, 2010

12th......

27th May...thursday...1.12pm.........
these few days i'm been thinking that am i a visible or an invisible person???...don't know why i have these feeling these days...sometimes they talk, laugh and more with but sometimes no...some of them like totally ignore me...did i do wrong ah???...i'm trying to mixed around but if they continue act let this...how can mixed in leh???...so suffer for me...if i don't talk much...say i'm quite...i talked...say i'm talkative...when i'm at home...i can talk from a thing to nonsense...but at college...i can't...don't know...i guess i do care what people think about me...if keep on let this...i'll lose all my confident...go for seminar also no used...actually i have confident de...but don't know how i can lose them just a blink...haiz...don't know what to do la...had been a week i did not write...not free...buzy...assignments...night classes...i'll go crazy soon...like this tuesday...culinary arts and design class...doing painting and R didn't come to class...i was alone...and like i'm invisible...i'm just standing there and non of them see me (the group people)...i had broken my record...that is did not talk for more than 1 hour..."thumb up" for me...haha...don't know why my heart feel not good...like heartbroken...very sour feeling...why???...i'm trying to get my confident back now...but how???...is very hard la...my confident level left only i think 20%...haiz...write tonight...1.28pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment