Monday, May 3, 2010

4th...

3rd May........Mon........Hot day........10pm..............
haiz...today quiet nothing important to write la...like use...wake up 7.30pm...grooming...8.10am off to college...8.30am have breakfast...9.00am lab class KMD...11.00am eat lunch...then talking...talking...talking...then 12pm PDP class...lecturer,ms wong teaches us the grooming and the proper way to sit...stand...walk...n more for future...that is for jib interview...haha...then about 2pm class ended...go back and bathe...watch the love guru again...then about 4.00pm go out to hostel to bring pei chiew...the off to gurney...at first we have plan to watch iron man 2...but when we went to buy ticket...the queue is very very long...so end up no watch lo...then i saw my class group A classmate comes out...i think they go and watch IP man...then they saw me and wave to me...i'm so surprise actually...it seldom happen...got one ask me then now only come and watch ah???...then i say yes...even pei chiew also say my class mates are friendly...n i say is after come back from singapore....everything changes...i felt weird...don't know why...but i appreciate it anyway coz i think only left only about 1 year then all will be gone...some may continue study...some may start woking...at about 8pm i come back lo...then continue to finish my assignment that is going to pass up on wed...cool leh...now only piah...geng o me...that all...have to continue my work...will write tomorrow...now is 10.25pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment