Thursday, July 1, 2010

19th...

1 July 2010...... Thursday...... 9.16pm....... at prison............
Wao, how time flies!!! Half year of 2010 had gone in a click of an eye, how that possible?? that is why we can't compete with the time, is just impossible. These few days because of CAD and KMD, i'm so stressed out, tired, sleepy and pissed off, there are some things and some person and some stuff made me had this feeling. Some people job is so easy, just answer that i don't know or no idea, then just don't do, end up go face book, and people do change, and i really getting tired and pissed off her. Just saying, touch wood, in case if i also don't know how to do, then how?? means that the whole layout no need to do la, FUCK OFF, FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like an idoit and also useless. You think who are you, not every time i must follow or do what you say one, you're not mine who also, and don't think you do that kind of face then i must do, wait la. FUCKER. And because of all this, my face not nice again, last few week because of some work, my face all got pimples and also look very old, and it took me 3 days to get my sparkle. Now again. My pretty face gone again and have to redo my face again. ARRRRRRRRR... my face...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Don't know who to say, i just cannot tahan her anymore. The truth is that you are a bossy and useless person. You know you cannot like him, and he still a malay, but you keep on this him that, listen until i get very tired sometime. GET A LIFE. Actually she also same one with others, got thing only come find me. Last Saturday and Sunday i went to a course called "Philosophy of Success Course" and got teach me about must learn to listen to people when they need someone to talked to and learn to praise people. She got or not, sometime when i talk, she ignore me, just like i talk to the wall. But when she need someone to talk to, find me. Where got fare??? Why??? Is this a challenge for me from God?? To test my patience. People's patience got limit one, that include me. Sometime i feel that i hate those around me, except my family, not the whole, just the 5 of us. Sometimes i should learn to ignore things. HATE HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment