Monday, June 21, 2010

18th...

22nd of June... Tuesday... 11.07am... KDU library...
Everything changes just a blink of eye!!! don't know want to feel happy or sad, reason is because at semester 1-3, they like don't talk to me, but fro m beginning of semester 4 until now, they can talk and also play with me. Don't know why and how come. My brain still turning. Ok, on last week thursday, i suppose to go home but R wants to go Sakae Sushi to eat dinner and ask me want to go or not, then i say ok lo, later N also wants to go, so 3 of go. At there, we talked a lot and lots of secret had been reveal, haha, my one too, just split out my mouth, is very interesting. Forget most of the conversion already, haiz, if not i will write out one la. Ok, N first, she told me all about her past, and now she likes two person, 1 is K and another is T, when she mention T, my reaction is like huh?? then R told her that i had feelings for him, N is like very happy, but now a bit regret tell her that. Now she discover that K likes a girl, she is very disappointed, then R also like liking Chef, weird, but these few times in college, when Chef sees R, he don't want to bother her, like she is invisible one, but when he sees me, he will smile and play with me, this makes R jealous, envy me, then we talk about this topic and N says got few possibility. 1st is maybe he likes her, but he knows that he is a chef and R is a student, so he trying to avoid her. 2nd is maybe he knows that R likes him, so he wants to make her jealous by using me, that is joke around with me, play around with me, smile at me and others to make her get out off it. 3rd is to me i felt is impossible, that is maybe, just maybe, he likes me, but he knows that she likes him, so he use me again to get rid of R. Don't know la, on last wednesday class, when he looks at me, he just keep on smiling at me and keep calling my name, when i answer, he will nothing, just call my name. Let this also fun. So today i'll try to stop smiling at him, don't know can or not, because i'm always smiling all the way. The weird thing is that when i ask him question, he will answer and smile at me. But when R asked, he like don't want to answer and like ignoring her. I felt bad for her. Is it possible he likes me?? But i felt impossible, because i'm the student and he is chef, age distance 9 years eh. I'm staring to CONFUSE,
CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE, CONFUSE again and again. Will see what will happen today. I like want to have surprise today, don't know have or not, just feel like having one. Aiya, dianne ah, stop dreaming. STOP DREAMING!!!!!!! Most of the things is very impossible one. Today will like another day. FUN and FUN. But why my heart now is like puk puk jumping?? Don't think too much la. I'm only 19.

~~ On sunday night, we go E&O hotel eat dinner buffet for celebrating 'Father's Day', u know wat?? The meal costs, that is an adult RM75 and children RM37.50, what the hell, so expensive also want to go eat, their money a lot la, don't bother.

that is all for today, have class on 12pm, gotta go now, 11.49am....

No comments:

Post a Comment