Monday, August 23, 2010

21st...

23 August, Mon, 7.42pm
I'm back, never write for sometime already, now i'm in a not good mood, so i want to write out everything inside me. Is about my twin, i really cannot stand her. She likes a chef but she didn't let anyone know except me. Like last week, she sms him and he never reply her, then she cry the whole day, what la, if you like her, let him know la, you keep on crying also no use one, he don't know, what is the point. She always wants me to open facebook or msn to chat about her thing, if no on, she will sms me. got one time i purposely don't want to reply her message, haha, I PURPOSELY ONE. I getting very tired of this. If you know has no chance, just let go, LET GO. You like him but he don't and he keep doing this to you, what's the point? No use one. I'm really getting very tired of her everytime but i can't say because is not me, I'm a good person, i can't do this. TIRED. Got lots of thing i'm not happy about, but again, i can't say out, so i'm been keeping this in my heart. So now i'm letting go here. Some people always take things for granted. Even my secondary friend. She also the same with other one, no different. I want to go penang, i good heart, so i ask you, i can don't ask you one, go yourself. I say i'm going on 7.30pm, i 7.20pm already prepare everything and put in my car, she not yet come, now is you following me, so you should follow my time and come punctual, but end up come on 7.45pm, i can just go without letting you know one, i wait for 15 min, if you are following others car, she should be punctual or earlier. HATE. Even her mum also same. HATE. I should start to learn to reject people's order if the order is there is no any benefit for me. I don't one to be that stupid old Dianne anyone. I want to change myself. Will write soon. 8.10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment