Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Term, same Semester...

After easter holiday for a week, the new term had started. Still in semester 1, but just term 2. In this term, the subjects that I'm learning is:-


~ intro to hospitality
~ prepare and produce yeast goods
~ preparation kitchen
~ coffee service
~ prepare and produce pastries
and another subject continue from last term, common core.


I kinda hate common core because is "common bore", is really boring, specially the lecture part. The lecture just reading the slides which I can read them at home after I downloaded them. 

Kitchen class is interesting and fun, also the chefs are GREAT!!!!! The chefs are John De Bont (Pastries), Leon Voigt (Preparation kitchen) and Aurelie Germanier (Yeast Goods). Coffee class, is the best, as the lecture is very funny, humour, cute and more. Can't describe. His name is Ian Frost. Cute name, huh??

I realised that I did not make the wrong decision. I just regret that I didn't choose when I was 18. But  never mind, I'm still young. I'm gonna make my parent proud of me and I'm gonna prove to those who think that I cannot study (as my parents didn't study in college or university), I CAN DO IT!!!!!!! I'LL MAKE YOU CRY, ASS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment