Friday, February 17, 2012

Salads

Tuesday, 14th of February   *It's Valentine's Day*
( Unit Kitchen - Practical Class )

For today, I'm have done salads, Green and Potato Salad.
The chef demo how to do tomato concasse, croutons, mayonnaise, vinaigrette, chopped parsley, compound butter and clarified butter. 
After the demo, I start to prepare the ingredients for doing the salad.
Well, my only manage to take a photo of croutons, mayonnaise and vinaigrette. 




Croutons with clarified butter




Mayonnaise




Vinaigrette



After everything is done, I started to do the salad and plate them... 





Potato Salad 

( Potato with tomato concasse, chopped parsley and mix with mayonnaise and a teaspoon of vinaigrette )





Green Salad

( Mix green with tomato concasse, sliced onion, croutons and vinaigrette, sprinkle with some chopped parsley on top )










Yummy, huh??!??!?? It was very good and I'm happy with my products.



No comments:

Post a Comment