Friday, March 2, 2012

Past

3.3.2012

Today is mummy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY. Last year of today, I totally forget her birthday, as that day I went to Batu Ferringi with A and B to find house for my training and I lost my mac. God. I was terrified and up sad. Anyway, it had passed.

Now, in Melbourne, is windy and raining. I don't know why but I had been not feeling good for a week. I'm cold, tired, headache and stomach ache (this is due to period). I can feel that I'm going to be sick (touch wood). Hope not. My nose had bleed frequently these days. God, what is wrong with me???

Now, this year I'm 21. Time flies. Sometime when I look back to my baby pictures, I felt that why I need to grow up so fast?? When I was young, lots of people loves me, but as I grew up and my cousins were born, everything was different. Sometimes I felt that life is not fare. Actually, I knew that God was very fare to everyone. He gave us (all human) half of wonderful things and another half is depends on us to create. I have a parents who loves me, they gave me a chance to fulfill my dream to become a pastry chef, and for the other half, I'm going to appreciate the chance by getting good grades and be successful in my life. I will not let SOMEONE look down on me.

As I read through my old post, I laughed. Some of it make no sense. Haha. My words written were like I'm translating from either chinese, hokkien, malay or other languages. I'm thinking of deleting it but I don't want, because is part of my old life that I wrote. But for now, I'm also writing about what I had learned from William Angliss. When I was in KDU, I never thought of posts anything from there. Don't know why and is weird. I only post things that I don't like about some people, I think. I only give and show my blog to a very good and close friend of mine. Even my so call 'god brother' also don't know.

Okay, I'll update next week. Next week I'll be doing lots of delicious foods and desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment